My photo
is an Athens, Georgia based boutique, production company dedicated to producing award winning Documentaries, Fictional Films, Commercial productions, and Music Videos. We take extreme pride in our work often going the extra mile to deliver you a product you can be proud of. We produce projects in High Definition, Standard Definition, and Film. Please contact us at 202.421.6093 or info@plumgoodproductions.com

Friday, April 26, 2013

Shoot in L.A

March 20th I flew out to L.A. contracted to shoot interviews for 2 days with one of my steady clients, Sara from the University of Kentucky.  I'm not producing this project so I met the producer Stuart out there. Stuart came down from Toronto to work and man did we. We shot 6-7 45 minute interviews a day in the same room. Stuart and I pushed, pulled, remodeled and grabbed every possible look that room could have.

During the shoot on the last day I saw what seemed like a shadow of talons coming down behind our 24th floor curtain to the window. Then there was a thump.

When I investigated this is what I saw. A vulture. That stopped the shoot for a minute as everyone took picture and felt grateful we were inside and not out there with him

Just before flying back home I was able to catch up with an old friend and cameraman buddy Martin from the old news days in D.C. It was good to catch up.


No comments:

Post a Comment