My photo
is an Athens, Georgia based boutique, production company dedicated to producing award winning Documentaries, Fictional Films, Commercial productions, and Music Videos. We take extreme pride in our work often going the extra mile to deliver you a product you can be proud of. We produce projects in High Definition, Standard Definition, and Film. Please contact us at 202.421.6093 or info@plumgoodproductions.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

Behind the Scenes at Yewande Austin's photo shoot

In my latest job I was hired by singer Yewande Austin to produce an EPK, Electronic press kit, for her soon to be released album. Yewande is a very talented and powerful singer. You can hear clips from her upcoming album on her website, http://www.yewande.com.

The first activity I shot for the EPK was her album and PR photo shoot which was located in Atlanta Georgia at the Derek Blanks studio. Derek is a very popular and industry respected photographer. He has done work for America's Top Model, Academy Award winners Jennifer Hudson, Monique and many other celebrities.

On the technical end I shot with my trusty Sony EX-1. Both t
he interior and exterior video of the behind the scenes action was all handheld. I'm happy to say there was a very creative atmosphere during the shoot as we all enjoyed listening to Yewande's new songs.

Yewande chose outfits that reflected her various singing styles and moods. Derek did a great job on the photos and I
got what I needed for the behind the scenes. It was a good days work! Next time though I might not wear a white shirt because Derek and I look like twins. LOL.

All the photos in this blog are all from one of the outside settings. I was to o busy shooting to get shots of me in the other setting. The day was great fun. Now off to the next event.


No comments:

Post a Comment